AmplifiHub.com that’s still in it’s Beta stage (v0.7) is giving away free 50 music producer trial accounts. You could be one of them.
How can AmplifiHub help Music Producers?
There’s so much AmplifiHub can do for music producers in Africa and we talked about them on a previous blog post. Click to learn why you should sell your beats online in Africa.
How to qualify for the free 50 Music Producer trial accounts access.
It’s very easy…
- Visit amplifihub.com/sign-up to register with your email, a confirmatory email message will be sent your email address.
- Login to your dashboard, complete your profile and send an email with the same email you registered with, to [email protected] stating your full name, phone number and the account type you want the free account access for (in this case “Music Producer”). We will upgrade your account in approximately 12 hours time.
- After activating your account, you’ll have to login and upload beats to your profile.The number of beats you can upload for trial accounts is 7 beats. Click to learn how to upload beats.
That’s basically all you have to do to get the free trial account access.
FAQ concerning the free trial account giveaway
- How long is the free trial account access going to last? It lasts for 2 months after which you will have to subscribe to a package to continue enjoying the benefits of being on AmplifiHub.
- What happens when I don’t upload beats on time? Your free trial account access gets revoked if after 7 days you still haven’t been able to upload beats.
- How do I know I’ve sold a beat? Check your email or login daily and check your notification panel for order updates.
What if you miss out on the free trial account access giveaway?
Hey! Don’t feel bad, our charges start from as low as N500 a month for subscribers. So, hurry now and grab your free trial account access.